CBD (cannabidiol) is a natural compound within Industrial-grade hemp. While CBD is harvested from the same plant as its psychoactive counterpart THC (tertrahydrocannabinol), CBD oil produced from Industrial-grade hemp is 100% non-psychoactive. Today, CBD products are the non-psychoactive way for both people and their animals to benefit from the many medicinal properties that hemp has to offer! Individuals who suffer from conditions such as anxiety, epilepsy, depression, chronic-pain, insomnia, stress and much more have used CBD products with outstanding and measurable results.
CBD LEGALITY NOTICE:
- All of the CBD products sold on this website are produced from Industrial-grade (non-psychoactive hemp), and contain less than three-tenths (0.3%) of one percent THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) on a dry weight basis.
- All of the CBD products sold on this website meet the above criteria for legality within the United States of America.
- All of the CBD products sold on this website are 100% natural, and contain only the highest quality ingredients available. Every CBD product is lab tested for purity, consistency, and safety. All CBD products are manufactured in an ISO-certified lab with test results available upon request.
All of the CBD products sold on shopbemoxie.com are produced in compliance with 21 U.S.C. § 802(16), 21 CFR 1308.11(d)(58 – 7350 Marijuana Extract), and “Clarification of the New Drug Code (7350) for Marijuana Extract” published by the US Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration, Diversion Control Division https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/marijuana/m_extract_7350.html
What is CBD oil
CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) is a naturally occurring cannabinoid constituent of cannabis, derived from hemp, that does not contain THC, and thus is not psychoactive. Unlike marijuana, derived from the cannabis sativa plant and which does contain THC, CBD is legal in all but four states and a growing number of countries.
What is Hemp
Hemp – A non-psychoactive plant primarily for use in clothing, paper, biofuels, bioplastics, dietary supplements, cosmetics and personal care products, and foods. Hemp is cultivated outdoors as a large crop with both male and female plants being present to foster pollination and increase seed production.
1. CBD Daily Soothing Serum Roller Ball 10m
2. Koi Healing Balm - 500mg
3. CBD - Gummie Bears 600mg
4. Daily Conditioner 16oz
5. Daily Shampoo 16oz
6. CBD Organic Sleeping Aid - Night Time
7. Cibadol CBD 900mg - CBD Tinctures
8. Dogchies 120 mg Canine Hemp Oil 2oz
9. Mile High Cure Hemp Natu-Roll Tropical Roll on 10ml 100mg
10. Tincture 500mg - 30ml